How Does It Work?
We make flying in a Helicopter incredibly easy and fun. First timers and aviation veterans alike love our “gorges” views and trust our safety and experience!
Gear up for the adventure of a lifetime as our preparatory emails guide you before your flight. Finally just follow our directions to our airport offices before being escorted to your personal tour helicopter!
TOP REASONS WHY NEW YORKERS LOVE #FLHT
- Visceral, awe-inspiring sights only visible from a helicopter including waterfalls, gorges, vineyards, hills and valleys, not to mention breathtaking views of the Finger Lakes
- A variety of tour options, flexible and individualized to maximize your fun!
- Conveniently central to the region’s cultural and academic hubs, Ithaca, Syracuse, Corning and more!
- Educational content on every flight
- Dedicated to the regional community with scholarships, donations and local outreach programs
- Commitment to doing good using vertical lift technology
Our Chief Pilot and Owner is a USAF Search and Rescue pilot, with flight training in complex wartime and disaster scenarios. Our discipline, experience, attention to detail and dedication to the highest standards allow you to relax and enjoy a delightful ride through the sky!
Did you know:
We are New York state’s first and only eco-conscious Helicopter operation. Click below to learn about our phased carbon-neutrality program Operation: Green Skies
QUESTIONS BEFORE RESERVING?
Still wondering before making a reservation? Be sure to check our FAQs before reaching out. If you still can’t find what you are looking for, our world class concierge would be happy to help you!